Friday, November 13, 2009

Winter Location

cold guy If you've been outside lately you may have noticed the weather isn't exactly ideal for playing hockey. Does anyone have any suggestions for an undercover location? There's a pavilion by the church across from the cemetery just south of the dorms that have the frisbee golf course. If we could get a key, that would be a good spot. Are any of the parking garages wide enough to play in?  Are there any covered parking lots in Logan? I really don't want to give up hockey for six months so let's put our heads together and figure somethin out.

I mean, I guess there are some people who go and play hockey on the frozen ice during the winter, but who wants to do that?

1 comment:

  1. So thanks to Corey, it looks like we might just have a place to play if the weather continues to be crappy. There is an enclosed pavilion located at about 1200e and 1000n by the cemetery and dorms. I have the guy's number that has the key. I'm going to see if it is free on Saturday mornings. If so, plan on playing there if we end up getting some moisture.

    ReplyDelete

Tell us who you are! Basic html is allowed. Advertising, profanity, self-promotion, and off-topic comments will be removed.